Fresh Green Bean Almandine is a Perfect Summertime Accompaniment to your Meal.
Takes 20min-30min to prepare
- Start with 1 package of thawed green beans (or 4-5 cups fresh green beans)
- 2Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2Tbsp minced garlic
- For fresh green beans, make sure to clean them thoroughly, then blanch for 2min
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Next sauté your onion and garlic with olive on medium heat until semi-translucent.
- Add almond slivers and finish sautéing until almonds ever-so-slightly brown and onion is translucent.
- Add green beans and fold sauted ingredients throughout.
- Place everything in a covered baking dish and place baking dish into preheated oven for 25min to 30min.
NOTE: Cooking time depends on the amount and freshness of green beans as well as the size/power of the oven.